Pom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is one of my favourite drinks, i drink it everyday. :heart:

Does anyone else like this drink ?

http://www.pomwonderful.com/

2. This is one of my favourite drinks, i drink it everyday. :heart:

Does anyone else like this drink ?[/quote]

Yes! I love Pom. I like to drink it plain, but it's also good for pom martinis!

3. Mmm and rum and pom is pretty tastey!

4. Yikes !!! I didnt know people were mixing this drink with alcohol !! :amazed:

5. Oh, I love that stuff. They even came out with a PomTea that's probably has a lot of sugar in it, but obviously very tasty. :amuse:

6. LOL, I think that's the first thing you learn in college: You can mix *anything* with alcohol.

I've seen a few bars and restaurants have Pom Martinis on the menu. I know for certain that Houlihan's had them in the fall.

7. I love pom!
    I think it's good half grapefruit juice, half pom mix. Or just a splash of it in water to flavor water.

I don't drink it as much now because of how caloric it is for a drink. Pomtea has half the calories, I have to try it!

8. I like it but it's too sweet.

9. i love any juice that has pom. in it...
    i even like to mix some of the fruit with my salad, gives it incredable taste!

10. what is it?

11. That stuff is so good! My hubby makes a really good martini with it. YUM!

12. I've never had it, but it looks really good !

13. Yes, that's yummy -- w/ or w/o alcohol added!

14. i like pomegrantes fresh... love popping those little kernels! :lol:

i even make fresh vinagrette out of them by mascerating the kernels and draining the juice, then add to your favorite olive oil, herb and balsamic mix. yum yum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice