Pom Pom Bag?

kwanier

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Hi,

Been thinking about Tempete Blue Giant Pom Pom Bag...should I go for it?
Btw, I'm new to Bbag and just got Work and Courier. What style should be my next one? I tend to carry lots of things, any suggestions?

Well, do you like Pom Pom Bag? If you have one, does it hold a lot? And how does it look on you? Do you guys have any pics? Thanks in advance!

I have a Pompon - it holds A LOT. As much as a Courier, and more than a Work. It has a drawstring top, so that's something you might like to bear in mind, if you're worried about things falling out. But nothing's ever fallen out of my bag, even as I bend down and pick things up. It sits very nicely on your shoulder (with the long strap) and cross-body as well.

I love this bag to bits - I think it looks really cool. I can't say enough good things about this bag... and I can't understand why it isn't more popular!

Here are some pics of me with my Pompon:

1. Worn on the shoulder
IMG_4044.jpg

2. Worn on the shoulder, using the long strap
IMG_4064.jpg

3. Worn cross-body
IMG_4151.jpg

Hope this helps!

I have an amethyst Pom Pom and really like it - I love the crossbody option - I am not as thin as many of you girls so I can wear the handles on my shoulder -but they are tight - I am hoping they will stretch. I love the way the bag looks - very cool and laid back. There is a nice big zip pocket inside - that is where I keep my wallet - if anything else falls out I wont care that much - nothing has fell out yet.
The drawstring can be a pain if you are in a hurry and want to close your bag fast - other than that a great bag.

^^ Well, a Courier can be carried on the shoulder or cross-body too (just doesn't have the short shoulder straps) - and the Courier has a zip top, which some feel more secure about. I guess it's just about the look you like ;)