Pom Pom Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Been thinking about Tempete Blue Giant Pom Pom Bag...should I go for it?
    Btw, I'm new to Bbag and just got Work and Courier. What style should be my next one? I tend to carry lots of things, any suggestions?

Well, do you like Pom Pom Bag? If you have one, does it hold a lot? And how does it look on you? Do you guys have any pics? Thanks in advance!

2. I have a Pompon - it holds A LOT. As much as a Courier, and more than a Work. It has a drawstring top, so that's something you might like to bear in mind, if you're worried about things falling out. But nothing's ever fallen out of my bag, even as I bend down and pick things up. It sits very nicely on your shoulder (with the long strap) and cross-body as well.

I love this bag to bits - I think it looks really cool. I can't say enough good things about this bag... and I can't understand why it isn't more popular!

Here are some pics of me with my Pompon:

1. Worn on the shoulder
    [​IMG]

2. Worn on the shoulder, using the long strap
    [​IMG]

3. Worn cross-body
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps!

3. Thanks MichK.

Do their handles sit ok on your shoulder (without the long strap)?

4. I have an amethyst Pom Pom and really like it - I love the crossbody option - I am not as thin as many of you girls so I can wear the handles on my shoulder -but they are tight - I am hoping they will stretch. I love the way the bag looks - very cool and laid back. There is a nice big zip pocket inside - that is where I keep my wallet - if anything else falls out I wont care that much - nothing has fell out yet.
    The drawstring can be a pain if you are in a hurry and want to close your bag fast - other than that a great bag.

5. Thanks Nancy in VA!

6. They sit ok on my shoulder but can be a little snug. I prefer to use the long strap - I think it looks better too.

7. Mich, really? wow. Then it's more versatie than a courier since it can be carried more ways than a Courier.

8. ^^ Well, a Courier can be carried on the shoulder or cross-body too (just doesn't have the short shoulder straps) - and the Courier has a zip top, which some feel more secure about. I guess it's just about the look you like ;)