polo ralph lauren f&f

1. 30% off full-price/sale items
    November 21- December 4.

In Store: print attached coupon
    Online: HOL2006

FandF%20Download%20Creative2.JPG
  2. Sweet! Thanks so much for posting this!

3. Thanks for posting!

4. nice

5. Cool thanks! =)

6. Private sale starts tomorrow.

7. I cannot see the fine print in the coupon. Is outlet store excluded? Thanks.

8. It already started....

9. HOL2006 is not working for me, anyone else having problems?

10. I don't think it starts until Nov 21

11. Thanks so much for this code!! It saved me over $74 on a cami I have been lusting over for the past month. :yahoo:

12. this is not good, i just bought huge amount stuff at their store during this sale, then i spent another huge amount online, and then i just got back from the Saks triple point sale today and spent some more! i need to sell some blood or organs now to pay for everything...but the stuff is awesomely priced, especially for black lable!

13. randr, totally get what you are saying. I just came back from the Saks triple points today too, and I was shopping RL collection! I couldn't resist that long dark green coat, gees even at 40% off it's costing way too much. Now I just really really hope that I do not see the coat at the after Xmas 70% off sale because I'll have killed myself for not waiting!

14. ooh tods, you got the dark green coat? i love their coats...Saks had stuff on sale that even the RL website didn't. i got their double faced crepe suit and dress, too beautiful for words.

i did ask the sa if the items (i purchased) would be on sale even more on friday and he said he didnt think so b/c the only reason saks decided to put everything (except cruise) on 40% sale is b/c they knew RL stores were doing the same and they wanted to compete.

15. I would like to know that too, anyone used it at the outlet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice