Polly Push Lock Continential Wallet

I have a continental wallet and a polly push lock but not this exact purse, the purse size and layout is very nice and has quite a lot of room inside similar layout to Balenciaga money and Louis Vuitton Sarah wallet so styling for the average person is very good. However the lock on my polly has tarnished slightly even though minimally used, I would imagine because the purse would be rattling around in your bag and lots of in and outing that it would be annoying for me to see similar marks on a purse lock, my postman lock wallets and bags get marks on the plate but are not quite so annoying if that makes sense? Hopefully someone else might come and tell you about them a little more.

Has that got the matt push lock..? I have the midnight and it's shiny gold which doesn't seem to scratch as much...I really want the matching wallet..!

Yes it is matt probably that's why then isn't it? I am sure the locks must all be similar on purses and bags, I did get the wallet but just the one with the postman lock.

I just received the polly push lock wallet in pumpkin in the mail through pretaporter.com. I am in love with it - its beautiful, but after reading so many girls on the forum complain about the quality of the lock (scratching, it falling off, getting stuck), I am thinking of returning it either way. Its the first time for me to invest that money into a wallet and I hoped it would last me for a long time. I would love to fall in love with Mulberry as a brand, but I don't want to invest all my money and later spend my days on the phone with CS....
Any thoughts?

I don't think you understand my question - its stupid not to think about it before you pay $500 for something.
Some women in the forum could not open the push lock anymore, it lost all its gold plating and they complained to have much more problems with it than with any other purse such as Chloe or Celine. If you're ok with that, thats your thing, I am asking for feedback from people who do have a Mulberry push lock and are happy with it.

I don't like the word stupid..!!!! I have the push lock bag and purse..bag has lost some of it's gold it's being sent back after Christmas... No problem With purse.. I say go for it...!