Polly-large tote???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am taking a second look at this large tote and really liking it. It would be a great weekend bag. Soooo much more grown-up and stylish than the Prada fairy bag IMO! And it is canvas so it would be light as well...
    [​IMG]

2. It is definitely more grown up and less whimisical, but I am not sure if I like the 70s vibe. It's different. Maybe with the right outfit it would be a cool bag.

3. I this it is pretty cool :wlae: I would just make sure to buy it on sale!

4. That is the plan! ^^

5. JM,
    I could see you and this bag on the cover of Viper Magazine!:yahoo:
    It looks like a you gotta have it for Detroit!:woohoo:

Now is that before or after the BAN...........:girlsigh:
    Just trying to help, really!:P

Matt:angel::angel:

6. cute!!!

7. You're right Lionlaw, it does have that '70s feel now that you've mentioned it.

Jm, surely a statement bag. Would love to see it on somebody but I'm not sure if I can pull this one off. Is this colored or a black and white bag? It looks less colorful than the clutch.

8. It does have color. I would use it as a travel tote, not a handbag. I am hoping they have it at the SF boutique so I can see it this Thursday...I'm not seeing the 70's thing, tho, I do see it in the Saba... so maybe Choo did put a little retro in their line. LOL

9. jmcadon, I think that's a very cute tote. It does have a different look to it. Good luck on your decision! Colette