Polly in Cobalt or Dark Night?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to get a Polly. I love the concept of this bag but I need to buy it online because I am not close to a store that carries this style & color combo.

As for color, should I get Dark Night or Cobalt? I really want a blue bag and something classic but interesting. On Bal's website the Dark Night looks almost black, which is not what I want... Not sure what it's like IRL.

Any thoughts?

I will also try going to Neiman Marcus and looking at the colors on other bags (they only have the Polly in black) but I am interested if you ladies have any opinions about Cobalt vs Dark Night?

Thanks!

2. I'm into bright colored bags right now, so my vote will be for the cobalt :smile:

3. Do you think the handles will show wear more on the Cobalt than Dark Night?

4. Probably, because its lighter.. I own a Bal in Bleu Roi and the handles are fine :smile:

5. I have a dark night and its still brand new, but I imagine it won't show as much wear as a blue cobalt. However, if I were you and wanted a "pop" of color I would go for a blue cobalt! Good luck and post pics!!