Poll: Yay or Nay to this charm on my bag?

Does the tassel work with this bag?

• YAY! Looks awesome!

• NAY. Not my style.

• Maybe with a different bag.

Results are only viewable after voting.

cindy05

MineMineMine!!!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
I've been bitten by the bag charm and thought it would be cute to add this Hayden Harnett tassel to my bags. I've tried it with several bags (Tivoli PM, Galliera GM, mono Speedy 30) but I think it looks best with the mini lin croisette. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

b211596112.bmp

I too love charms on my bags, but I have to admit that I find this one a bit overwhelming for this bag. Maybe if the bag were taller and larger it would be a better fit. Do you have any other charms that might be a litter smaller and therefore a better fit? Killer speedy!!!:smile:

Thank you for the responses. I tried it on the galliera and didnt think it looked right. The color didnt go with the galliera. But I thought the light gold on the tassel went better with the lighter mini lin croisette. I do agree that it is abit on the long side. I may cut it shorter.

Thank you for the responses. I tried it on the galliera and didnt think it looked right. The color didnt go with the galliera. But I thought the light gold on the tassel went better with the lighter mini lin croisette. I do agree that it is abit on the long side. I may cut it shorter.

Don't cut it!! :nuts: Just put it on a different bag.