Poll: Which will you choose?

Which will u choose? Ciel vs Soleil

• 35 Ciel Birkin PHW

• 35 Soleil Birkin GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

bornfree

O.G.
Aug 15, 2008
hi all.... given the choice betw 35 ciel togo PHW birkin and 35 soleil togo GHW... which will you choose? Ciel is more a neutral color while soleil is such a nice pop of color... went throu the search function and saw the various pics...but im still in a dilemma :wacko:... would love to hear your tots abt the 2 options and which you will choose and why. Would really love to hear your tots.... btw i alridi have a ciel GM3 Evelyn...

I really like both colours, because you already have ciel, I would plump for Soleil PHW/GHW, it also depends on what you already have in your wardrobe bag wise. Good luck, both are stunning bags!

Soleil is a stunning colour, it's just whether you love it enough to have quite a big bright yellow bag. Ciel is a wonderful year round colour which is almost as versatile as etoupe....hmmm....tricky as I see the appeal of both

TBH I think I'd plump for ciel

saw both in the shop before and both colours look nice on display.
i think Ciel is more versatile and the colour is more unique.
35 in soleil is quite bright (i find soleil brighter than rouge garrance)
but if you want to collect more colours from Hermes, then i would go for soleil.

Hmm,I'm going for ceil...it will be good as a summer bag,plus its a color that can can easily go into much of the year.I have seen VB with hers with an all black outfit on,and it looked knockout!!

G/L with your choice,and have fun deciding!

I would go for ciel but since it is summer all year around where you live soleil would work as a year around bag for you which it wouldn't in my neck of the woods. Go for the one that makes your heart sing the laudest!