poll: which size of the reissue should I get?

I love my 227, but should add that I am not looking to use it as an evening bag. It CAN be used for that, but I like to have a bag with a bit of room during the day, so this is definitely a day-to-night bag for me. If I am just going out for the evening, I would choose something smaller. I really think it's the perfect size.:smile:

I own 3 chanels:
gst black caviar shw
boy black old med caviar rhw
jumbo caviar beige clair shw

I am planing to get a reissue next - which size do you recommend? 226 or 227!

thank you![emoji2]
I also recommend trying both sizes on (if you can)... I'm 5'3" & have a beige chevron 226. It's truly my favorite size Chanel (on me)....Although i do love all of my Chanel's, there's just something so perfect about this size(again, just my humble opinion). I love it so much that I'm awaiting my second reissue 226 to arrive tomorrow. Highly recommend it! Best of luck deciding!:flowers:

I own 3 chanels:
gst black caviar shw

thank you![emoji2]
I've had my 226 black reissue, with ghw since the 2nd week of January. I re-vamped my entire handbag collection, sold almost all my LV's, and purchased my HG (unicorn) bag, and a couple other Chanels. The 226 reissue became my everyday bag, and I've used it for a solid 2 months now, absolutely incredible bag, I believe it's one of the greatest bags Chanel ever made.. It's so versatile it's insane, from jeans and a tee, to a formal dinner event, and everything in between... I think the difference between the 226 or 227, has to be seen and tried on in person. I love my 226 and it has been a change for me, since I primarily was a tote gal for many years, so the 226 was a size change for me and the flap bag design I had to get used to. I think the 226 is just right for me and my frame, but honestly sometimes I would like a tad more room, so I wonder how the 227 would work, but then I don't want to lose the nice compact look of the 226. I notice that some older 227's can look a little slouchy, and I really want to stay away from that. I think your decision to get a reissue for your next handbag is a wonderful choice, and as far sizing goes it really depends on if you are going to use it for everyday or just occasionally. Go to a boutique and try them both, and bring a few items to put in each bag to see how much room you have to work with. Good luck, and keep us updated!!

Reactions: Bags_4_life
dear ladies - thank you so much for your advice! I tried them on in the boutique but somehow I forgot to take pictures[emoji85]
I am just not sure, the first time I thought the 227 is perfect, next time I had the feeling it's to big and the 226 would be the better option....
for the day I use my gst and for dinners, etc my boy. I just want a variety in my small collection...:[emoji4]
Guess I have to visit the store again[emoji12][emoji2]

Reactions: Havanese 28
dear ladies - thank you so much for your advice! I tried them on in the boutique but somehow I forgot to take pictures[emoji85]
I am just not sure, the first time I thought the 227 is perfect, next time I had the feeling it's to big and the 226 would be the better option....
for the day I use my gst and for dinners, etc my boy. I just want a variety in my small collection...:[emoji4]
What did you get in the end?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Definitely 226 based on your current collection. You’ll be all set!

I own 3 chanels:
gst black caviar shw

thank you![emoji2]

I think you should get the 226... the perfect size between your Boy and Jumbo.

However, it depends on what suits your body frame, etc. but above is just my opinion :smile: Good luck!

Reactions: LouisV76