Poll! Which size/ canvas for first Agenda??

Which size and pattern agenda should I get?

• Medium Damier Agenda

• Medium Azur Agenda

• Large Damier Agenda

• Large Azur Agenda

Results are only viewable after voting.

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Hi everyone! Well, first the good news... I received a Ph.D. research grant for the summer, so I'll be working abroad. :yahoo:
So I've been thinking about getting a sturdy agenda for note-taking in libraries, something big enough to write in but sized small enough to carry around.

I can't decide between medium and large agenda size, and damier or azur canvas. All my accessories except my coin purse are damier (see collection below), and I love them, but I don't have anything Azur anymore (I'm selling my Speedy 25).

I guess I'm not sure if Azur will hold up to being thrown in a tote everyday and written in constantly? I'm also tempted to match all my accessories... what do you think? :smile:

^^ I voted the same! I think the Azur might get soiled being so light and all. I have a black MC agenda which I love.
Congratulations on your PHD grant and upcoming travels!! :wlae:

I voted for the Azur agenda because its so gorgeous, but may I ask, why are you selling your Azur 25???

I only used it twice... and honestly, each time I was wishing it was my Mono 25, which I just love more! It's weird, I can't explain it. I want something other than a Speedy in Azur. I think I'll wait for the Azur Neverfull! :confused1:

I only used it twice... and honestly, each time I was wishing it was my Mono 25, which I just love more! It's weird, I can't explain it. I want something other than a Speedy in Azur. I think I'll wait for the Azur Neverfull! :confused1:

That sucks! I just bought mine and I thought maybe something weird like constant jeans transfer or something so I was like hmm maybe I should take mine back! For me, its the opposite, I havent used my Mono Speedy in months, not since I got my reg. Damier one, so im selling that one, storing the Damier during summer, and using the Azur!

NOOOOOOOOO! You can't sell your Azur Speedy 25..... you love that bag! You are a Speedy girl...... keep it.......

Congrats on the grant. Where will you be this summer?

Y'know, I thought I would love it, but I strangely didn't!! :hrmm: It has something to do with the fact that I already have two 25s and a mini lin dune 30. I had no need for it, and I think just want a different style for an Azur bag. Waiting patiently for the Neverfull..... :yes:

I'll be in England this summer!!

p.s. ladies, I just ordered the medium Damier and a refill!! Yay!