Poll! Which size/ canvas for first Agenda??

Which size and pattern agenda should I get?

• Medium Damier Agenda

• Medium Azur Agenda

• Large Damier Agenda

• Large Azur Agenda

Results are only viewable after voting.

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Hi everyone! Well, first the good news... I received a Ph.D. research grant for the summer, so I'll be working abroad. :yahoo:
So I've been thinking about getting a sturdy agenda for note-taking in libraries, something big enough to write in but sized small enough to carry around.

I can't decide between medium and large agenda size, and damier or azur canvas. All my accessories except my coin purse are damier (see collection below), and I love them, but I don't have anything Azur anymore (I'm selling my Speedy 25).

I guess I'm not sure if Azur will hold up to being thrown in a tote everyday and written in constantly? I'm also tempted to match all my accessories... what do you think? :smile:

sparklemint

Living the GoodLife
O.G.
Mar 9, 2007
Home Sweet Home
^^ I voted the same! I think the Azur might get soiled being so light and all. I have a black MC agenda which I love.
Congratulations on your PHD grant and upcoming travels!! :wlae:

Big Eyes

Oct 3, 2007
NOOOOOOOOO! You can't sell your Azur Speedy 25..... you love that bag! You are a Speedy girl...... keep it.......

Congrats on the grant. Where will you be this summer?

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
I voted for the Azur agenda because its so gorgeous, but may I ask, why are you selling your Azur 25???
I only used it twice... and honestly, each time I was wishing it was my Mono 25, which I just love more! It's weird, I can't explain it. I want something other than a Speedy in Azur. I think I'll wait for the Azur Neverfull! :confused1:

Nov 18, 2006
I only used it twice... and honestly, each time I was wishing it was my Mono 25, which I just love more! It's weird, I can't explain it. I want something other than a Speedy in Azur. I think I'll wait for the Azur Neverfull! :confused1:
That sucks! I just bought mine and I thought maybe something weird like constant jeans transfer or something so I was like hmm maybe I should take mine back! For me, its the opposite, I havent used my Mono Speedy in months, not since I got my reg. Damier one, so im selling that one, storing the Damier during summer, and using the Azur!

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
NOOOOOOOOO! You can't sell your Azur Speedy 25..... you love that bag! You are a Speedy girl...... keep it.......

Congrats on the grant. Where will you be this summer?
Y'know, I thought I would love it, but I strangely didn't!! :hrmm: It has something to do with the fact that I already have two 25s and a mini lin dune 30. I had no need for it, and I think just want a different style for an Azur bag. Waiting patiently for the Neverfull..... :yes:

I'll be in England this summer!!

p.s. ladies, I just ordered the medium Damier and a refill!! Yay!