poll: which reissue 226 or 227? comparison pic

I just went through this dilemma myself. I preferred the look of the 226 on me but was worried it would not fit enough. I went to the boutique and brought my largest wallet, pochette, and a few extra items I sometimes carry. Everything fit fine in the 226 - a little tight but that was the max I would ever put in. So, I went with that one. It is a little short on me crossbody, but the 227 was about the same length.
Ultimately, I knew I would be happy with either one since it is such a great bag. I do think both look great on you!

Reactions: Vinnie42
226 [emoji173]

226 suits your frame more! 227 looks a tad too big (sticks out more). If both are enough to hold essentials then get the 226!

Another 226!

226[emoji106][emoji3]

If the 226 will accommodate your belongings then IMO you should go for that one, it suits you better.

Both look great! Depends which will hold your essentials easily. How tall are you ? Do prefer one size over the other for crossbody option?

I just went through this dilemma myself. I preferred the look of the 226 on me but was worried it would not fit enough. I went to the boutique and brought my largest wallet, pochette, and a few extra items I sometimes carry. Everything fit fine in the 226 - a little tight but that was the max I would ever put in. So, I went with that one. It is a little short on me crossbody, but the 227 was about the same length.
Ultimately, I knew I would be happy with either one since it is such a great bag. I do think both look great on you!

thank you all very much for your inputs! I guess the 226 wins the poll[emoji106]
yesterday I thought I'd buy the 227, just for practical reasons.... but I'm not sure anymore...[emoji85]
does the 226 fit about the same amount like the jumbo? If yes I'll go for the 226 - otherwise I'll do what glamer said, I'll fill it up next time i'll be in the boutique.
I am 165 cm tall and tried both also crossbody - worked fine. but I'm pretty sure I'll carry it on the shoulder mostly.
so hard to decide! but in this price range I have to be sure 1000 % [emoji23]