poll: which reissue 226 or 227? comparison pic

That is a tough one.. then I would probably go with 227 if you need space. If your daily essentials can fit into 226, I would take it, but if you need anything more (no compromising!) then 227. I love the look and shape in 227, it wasn't just working on me because that cross body thing.

thank you - I went with the 227![emoji7]
Just the better size for my lifestyle[emoji4]

Gorgeous bag, congratulations on your purchase. :loveeyes:
I had the same dilemma and chose the 226. I have to say though, that it can be a bit of a squeeze to get everything into and I sometime wonder if I should have got the 227! I have an inhaler and it's just the wrong shape for some of my bags! :lol:

Gorgeous bag, congratulations on your purchase. :loveeyes:
I had the same dilemma and chose the 226. I have to say though, that it can be a bit of a squeeze to get everything into and I sometime wonder if I should have got the 227! I have an inhaler and it's just the wrong shape for some of my bags! :lol:

thank you vinnie! it really was a hard desicion [emoji35][emoji23]
but as I am very happy with the size of my jumbo I thought the 227 would be better, even if the 226 looks a little better. but for me it was more important to fit all my stuff easily than the look of the bag. [emoji4]
sorry about your inhaler, hope you are doing well! I am pretty sure there are bags out there, who will fit the inhaler good[emoji106][emoji12]

I always thought if I had a chance to get a reissue it would be a 226 or even a 225 but years ago they were hard to find in boutiques and then the prices started to get crazy etc, etc.... BUT I recently came across a great deal on a 227 that I couldn't pass up, it's well used but still looks great. I rarely buy used bags but the deal was crazy and it finally fulfilled my reissue bug (I have a card case, card wallet, and WOC in reissue styles but still needed a full bag lol). Anyway, now that I've been using it for months I just love the size, I never go for big Chanel bags but this just filled a perfect spot for me in my collection and has been incredibly useful, I also think the size gives it a little more edge and I love the larger mademoiselle lock!

Reactions: MochaJen
I always thought if I had a chance to get a reissue it would be a 226 or even a 225 but years ago they were hard to find in boutiques and then the prices started to get crazy etc, etc.... BUT I recently came across a great deal on a 227 that I couldn't pass up, it's well used but still looks great. I rarely buy used bags but the deal was crazy and it finally fulfilled my reissue bug (I have a card case, card wallet, and WOC in reissue styles but still needed a full bag lol). Anyway, now that I've been using it for months I just love the size, I never go for big Chanel bags but this just filled a perfect spot for me in my collection and has been incredibly useful, I also think the size gives it a little more edge and I love the larger mademoiselle lock!

hey lola! thanks for your input! I got mine also preloved as the prices are insaine[emoji35] very happy with my desicion and my little chanel collection is completed. just can't justify those prices. I am very happy and content!
enjoy your beautiful chanels! would love to ser a collection pic[emoji12]

Reactions: OCMomof3 and Lola24
Congrats! Beautiful bag! I also went preloved for my 227 Reissue -- the bag was in new condition and the size is perfect for me. I can fit everything I might need and then some. I personally don't find a big difference, visually, between the 226 and 227. I normally carry bigger bags, so this one doesn't feel large to me at all. :smile: Enjoy your gorgeous bag!

Congrats! Beautiful bag! I also went preloved for my 227 Reissue -- the bag was in new condition and the size is perfect for me. I can fit everything I might need and then some. I personally don't find a big difference, visually, between the 226 and 227. I normally carry bigger bags, so this one doesn't feel large to me at all. :smile: Enjoy your gorgeous bag!

thank you OCMomof3! thanks so much! as the bag is like new I had to get it![emoji41][emoji106][emoji23]
I also think the size is perfect and when you don't see both together it's sometimes hard to tell which size it is[emoji2] so my desicion was good and still waiting for the first time to use her[emoji7]

Reactions: OCMomof3
I'm so glad I found this thread here. I've been tossing between the 226 and 227 too! It's so insightful to see how others use their 226 and 227, and differences in lifestyles and tastes. Congrats @LouisV76 on your 227!

I'm so glad I found this thread here. I've been tossing between the 226 and 227 too! It's so insightful to see how others use their 226 and 227, and differences in lifestyles and tastes. Congrats @LouisV76 on your 227!

thank you so much goldenfountain![emoji8]
It was a tough one and a lot of sleepless nights[emoji23] took her out yesterday and still think it is a great size[emoji4]
good luck on your desicion [emoji106]