• Black with shiny silver hardware

Votes: 33 29.7%

• Total voters

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hi!

I am planning my next purchase which will most likely be an old medium Boy bag in black with silver/ruthenium hardware..

I don’t plan to purchase now and it will be some time in the next few months.

Choices are:
Black with ruthenium.
Black with shiny silver hardware.

The only black with silver hardware available now is in the chevron pattern but it might not be available when I decide to purchase and I would totally consider a quilted with shiny silver hardware if that was released then, so the decision is mainly about the hardware not the pattern.

Here is my current collection for reference:

Which one do you prefer and why?

Photos are for reference only and credit goes to owners on Instagram:

2B94452D-2D69-40F3-9B96-D275BFB7AFC9.jpegE1AE746D-CB29-4FEE-9F12-D1B7A93F6B64.jpeg

Just for fun: I am already leaning towards one of them, can you guess? Maybe those who have been reading my posts/comments/preference can guess? :biggrin:

Reactions: BrownBuggy
I am usually ruthenium all the way but in this instance the shiny is winning my vote. It contrasts well with the chunky/edgy vibe of the bag. Plus I don’t feel like I’ve seen it around very much, so it’s a bit different but still v wearable.

Thank you for the replies :flowers:

I am usually ruthenium all the way but in this instance the shiny is winning my vote. It contrasts well with the chunky/edgy vibe of the bag. Plus I don’t feel like I’ve seen it around very much, so it’s a bit different but still v wearable.
Ruthenium!
I dislike how the shiny silver clashes with the vibe of the bag. My vote goes to ruthenium also.