Poll; which green do you think is more wearable?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which shade of green??

1. Apple

2. Very Gazon

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I just love looking at my apple green city; the color is just so fresh. However, I have had it a few weeks and still have not used her.

I recently feel in love with vert gazon shade so I was able to find one in the twiggy style. Both bags were aquired through lovely PF'ers.

So, if you had to pick one, which would it be? I can see myself wearing the vert year round, but something keeps bringing me back to the apple. Help!

DSCF0022.JPG
  2. Vert Gazon seems more wearable, but if I was "in love" with the apple green color I wouldn't hesitate to keep it over the vert gazon, regardless of "wearability."

3. I want both!
    I have an MJ bag in Emerald (similar to VG) and it goes with so much, but
    I think the apple is a fantastic color - so fresh, such a statement. That's next on my wishlist!
    I think they're different enough to own both.

4. i like how you called it very green! i think it's a lot more versatile, though i think the ag is very cute, too.

5. Becca.... - I voted for the apple-green b/c I absolutely agree with your description of it :tup: ! It's also MY favorite green bag (I've the Day) :yahoo: !

6. I like apple green!!!

7. I think vert gazon is more wearable.

8. apple green!

9. Apple has yellow undertones and Vert Gazon has blue. I think in general the blue is what makes Vert Gazon more wearable for most people, but I also think that if you really, really love that Apple, you will just find a way to wear it. :yes:

10. :yes:

11. I'm not usually drawn to green, but they are both fabulous. I am no help. I can't decide!

12. I personally like vert gazon more! I think it's a color that you can wear whether you dress up or dress down!

13. HI.. I voted for the APPLE GREEN as I have had my eye on this color for a while. Your other Green is pretty to but APPLE for me PLEASE :smile:

14. Holy moly!! 28-8 in favor of vert gazon!!!

15. I like VG because you can use it more often but AG is delicious too. :drool:I am going to say keep both.:P