*POLL* Which "everyday" necklace?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which necklace?

1. Cartier Love

18 vote(s)
    39.1%
  2. Cartier Trinity

4 vote(s)
    8.7%
  3. Cartier Trinity with diamond

4 vote(s)
    8.7%
  4. Tiffany DBTY 0.17ct

11 vote(s)
    23.9%
  5. Tiffany Soleste

9 vote(s)
    19.6%
  1. I'm looking for a necklace which I can wear daily - it needs to look great with a t-shirt & jeans as well as a nice dress (I never dress super formally).

I want 18k rose gold to match my new small Love.

IMG_1275.PNG IMG_1278.PNG IMG_1279.PNG IMG_1281.jpg IMG_1284.jpg

2. #1...classic Cartier

Straight-Laced likes this.
  3. Option 3 for me [emoji253]

4. Have you considered C de Cartier necklace with a diamond? It’s gorgeous, goes absolutely with everything and doesn’t have monkey ears like Tiffany’s pendants.
    IMG_2794.jpg

Mousse, tua and CoastalCouture like this.
  5. I did look at this but I didn't like how the "C"s make the diamond look square- I prefer round solitaires

skyqueen and MyAwesomeFinds like this.
  6. I vote for the Cartier trinity with the diamond, it's beautiful, classic , and the mix of golds makes it really versatile.

7. My dbty is .2ct. It looked alright when I was young but now it looks lost on me so I do not wear it anymore. Besides, my studs are larger so it doesn’t look good with the earrings. If you plan to wear it for a long time I suggest getting a larger diamond or #1.

8. I think I'm leaning towards either the DBTY or the Love necklace. My concern is whether the Love necklace would look a bit chunky whereas I know the DBTY would go sort everything because I already have a SS one. Ultimately I want something really special which I get lots of wear out of.

9. I may be in the minority but I would pick #2 or #3. #3 is more unique than #2. #3 would nicely fit your criteria.

You can't really go wrong with any of them though!

10. Dbty :smile:
    Though my real first choice would be what vvicky posted but dont mind me i am an absolute sucker for anything square or rectangle!

11. I agree. I have always loved the trinity collection. I love how #2 it beautifully integrates the three color metals. It gives you the versatility of wearing other yellow, white gold or platinum pieces on your fingers or wrists. #3 is a close 2nd. I'm just not sure if the diamond is distracting.

13. The trinity is the most versatile, but my favorite is the trinity with the diamond! I looooove it!

14. I saw the Love necklace today (the two rings) & it was much more dainty than I remembered. So pretty. I think it's my front runner!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice