Poll: Which colour do you prefer the Bow bag - Mughetto or Fumo?

What colour bow bag would you buy?

• Mughetto (light pink)

• Fumo (grey with purple undertone)

Results are only viewable after voting.

bag_obsessed

May 26, 2007
I love mughetto because its so girly and cute but I love fumo too for its slight purple hue and versatility.

Please help me decide which one to get. I'm going to order my new bow from a miu miu boutique and they've got both colours available which makes the decision so much harder.

dangerouscurves

Instagram: irinka_schickimicki
O.G.
Feb 28, 2010
Deutschland
I would have chosen Mughetto but I'm afraid that the light leather will get color transfer and gets dirty easily. But I know I love pink bag. Maybe Antico or Ibisco?

Nina1612

May 23, 2009
Hanover, Germany
hm... in my opinion, it depends on what you`re wearing... :smile: so i think i vote for fumo, because you can wear it with every color! but mughetto is a very lovely color too... have you got a pink bag already? or dark grey? or maybe you should take that color, you dont own.
have fun and please share pictures with us! ;)

ThingumyPoppy

Love&Addiction
O.G.
Sep 12, 2010
Scandinavia
Fumo, if you want to use it as a everyday bag. Whats allround for you to use depends on what clothes you have and use to wear, I think. (When it comes to pink shades, I agree with dangerouscurves and would prefer a darker pink, as antico too...) But if you´re more in love with the mughetto I think you should pick that one, because you should always follow your heart;)

jennytalula

–
O.G.
Feb 7, 2008
good ol' Europe
Fumo. I just tired both colors at the boutique and it is much more versatile. Also, with the glaced leather, stains and scratches would be even more obvious on a lighter bag. Fumo is actually very lovely IRL and not too dark at all.

ririan

O.G.
Jun 4, 2007
I will pick Fumo, cos it will look great for a long time and easier to match. I saw a 2 year old mughetto before, not pretty ....

bag_obsessed

May 26, 2007
I think mughetto might look cuter since Im getting the mini bow bag.

But I also love the fumo and I think fumo would look better for the regular sized bow.

gunnerjoy

Aug 18, 2010
Fumo for regular sized, Mughetto for mini bow.
Yes, very concerned with the colour transfer with Mughetto. Fumo is really pretty IFL!