Poll which bag in Wine pebbled glossy

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which style in wine glossy pebbled

1. WTM/WTM midi

2. LM/LM midi/ LM mini

3. Hug Mes

4. TMA/TMA midi

5. Take Me Anywhere

6. TME/ TME midi

7. Hold Me

8. Stroke Me

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I thought I would set up a poll to see which style is most popular in wine glossy!

2. isn't TMA = 'take me anywhere' ? If so there are duplicates on the survey...

3. Sorry I meant Take me away!

4. I voted for the regular size TMA, but I would also be up for a large HM!!!!

5. Yeah, 6 for LM! I think it's time to start a separate thread to try to get a bespoke going.

6. I"m trying to coordinate a bespoke for the wine large HM. Please feel free to join!:smile:

7. I voted TME because I am in love with the pics of the chocolate in that style. it's a beautiful bag that suits this leather perfectly.

8. I'm now leaning toward a large TME. I may wait until I receive my black pebbled glossy to make sure I love it, although I have little doubt I will. Then I'll see if there's any interest in a group bespoke or do one individually.

9. Chris, I"d LOVE a wine pebbled TME for the fall. You can count me in on your bespoke journey. But, I"m thinking April/May? How about you? I know Jackie's workshop can't start producing another bespoke until March/April anyway and the Hug Me will start first. Let me know your timeline and this will be fun for us to do a bespoke together (again). hehe

10. I'll look forward to working on this one with you!

11. I just heard back from Rose. I wrote to her about this leather because I was considering a large HM in it but I didn't want to commit until I saw what the hobo looked like. She said that Jackie is working on getting it and will try to have a picture of the hobo by march! SO....I am still on the fence as to what bag to get!