Poll! What is the current consensus regarding multicolor?

What do you think of MC today?!?!

• I like it, but prefer the white

• I like it, but prefer the black

• Love it regardless of color

• Don't like it. Please state why.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 20, 2009
When I see polls regarding MC I always run to defend it. Of course depending on taste it is not for everyone and one or 2 pieces are usually enough, but the MC line is unusual, beautiful and one of a kind. A great feather in Vuitton's hat, hope they keep it forever! I love it:smile:

baglady2006

i want it all
O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
I debated long and hard before getting a white MC bag this month, I'm glad I finally went for it. It's a beautiful bag that brings a smile to my face everytime I look at it, and that is all that matters to me. I try not to worry too much about what is in style or out. :coolio:

baglady2006

i want it all
O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
Thank you dahling :cutesy: seriously I still buy some of my clothes at Target, lol. I rocked my new white MC Annie GM on friday as I bought a ton of the new Go International line at Target, lol. I'm just so happy to have lost some weight and finally fit into their xlarge :P You have to do what makes you happy, no one is more qualified to decide what is appropriate for you :smile:

aem1470

O.G.
Mar 26, 2007
I debated long and hard before getting a white MC bag this month, I'm glad I finally went for it. It's a beautiful bag that brings a smile to my face everytime I look at it, and that is all that matters to me. I try not to worry too much about what is in style or out. :coolio:

I think this pretty much sums it up. I personally don't care for MC but if it makes you happy, go for it. Life it about filling it with the things (and people) that bring you joy.

Dawn72

Yogi Mama
O.G.
Dec 9, 2010
I prefer MC in white. I have the Pricilla. I have seen old MCs and don't like how they wear though .. so maybe a little more care required. What are you thinking of getting? A bag or an SLG?