Poll time - What is the "bag" or "wallet" you have been trying to score rop

So, the Navy Christy that I've been looking for pops up on Ebay but for a sky-rocket high price so, my hunt is still on. ;) Thanks to all of you who PMed me on that, too. :flowers:

I'm looking for an eggplant Quinn in M or L (haven't decided yet) or a possibly a grape Stella. A Sophia in a cute green would be nice down the road, too, but I'm not actively looking for that yet.

Still looking for a reasonably priced Debbie in bisque or fluo violet...

Planning on jumping on the first merlot piece that goes on sale this spring.

Would love a Black Dash on sale. I have fallen in love with my Truffle Dash and have been carrying it non-stop. Best bag I have purchased in a long time. I *NEED* the black. I hate to pay full price, but I would probably be willing to do it if I got desperate. Would really love to find one on sale, though.

I've been trying to find a Miss Marc Zipper Pouch everywhere (the one with Miss Marc with the zipper as her mouth). I've heard they've gone on sale b/c they were seasonal items, but I can't seem to locate where they've gone. I called nearly 30 Nordstroms, 10 Nordstrom Racks, and 2 MBMJ boutiques. No luck. I've nearly given up. :sad: