Poll time! Reissue Ruthenium HW vs so black in chevron??

Which one you prefer?

• Total voters

Sydny2

Dec 30, 2013
Which one would you go for between reissue so black chevron or reissue ruthenium hardware?? And why?
Thanks!

hellectra

May 19, 2019
Same exact question I had some time ago! was hesitating between both, I was really convinced I would prefer the so black in chevron. When I tried both at the boutique, I found the ruthenium to be more casual therefore more adapted to my style and to everyday wear.
I had issues with the so black hardware on the coco handle after only one week wear -I used it every day for a week- (luckily Chanel changed the entire bag for me) but since that episode now I am scared that it will chip again and I don't use it.
Bottom line, the ruthenium was the best option! and I do use my reissue a LOT!

NowVoyager

Feb 29, 2020
I have the so black chevron reissue (from 18S) and have had zero issues with the hardware-still looks perfect! However, if they had had ruthenium hardware in chevron at the time I purchased my bag, I probably would have gone for that. I much prefer chevron over the classic quilting and I think the combination of chevron with RHW is stunning! Good luck with your purchase; you can't go wrong either way!

Reactions: Sydny2

tpm1224

Dec 2, 2019
I have the 226 size in black RHW and the mini so black reissue. I have to say as much as I love the so black, the RHW is just more suitable for everyday! And I don’t really worry about potential chipping.

Sydny2

Dec 30, 2013
Thanks everyone for the input. How difficult is it to find the reissue RHW nowadays? Now I tend to prefer RHW lol