POLL TIME! Need help choosing a White CLASSIC Flap

Which hardware and size should I go for?

• White Jumbo Flap w/ GH

• White Jumbo Flap w/ SH

• White Vintage Jumbo Flap w/ GH

• White Vintage Jumbo Flap w/ SH

Results are only viewable after voting.

alyson.noele

Jul 22, 2009
California
So now that I've narrowed down my choices from the last thread :sweatdrop: I've decided to save the beige for later and go with a white caviar flap. Only problem is I'm not sure about the size or the hardware!

I need help making a decision, and any advice would be appreciated. I would wear this bag as an everyday bag and would need it to match with most of my outfits!

Also, keep in mind I'm short ... very short. 5'0 :sad: I'm a little asian girl.

The difference between the Jumbo and the Vintage Jumbo is almost a mere inch (Jumbo = 31 cm/Vintage = 34 cm) so maybe I'm just being OCD about it, but that's how I am. :Push:

The below attachment I took from another thread by Baby Boo (hope you don't mind :sweatdrop:

Attachments

Last edited:

ChenChen

O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
Yay, you're choosing the white caviar!! I vote for the jumbo with SHW - silver looks so refreshing! Plus, I think the jumbo with GHW is hard to find nowadays, although that's gorgeous too!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
If you can find one with GHW, please grab it as it is sooo gorgeous. Also if you arent scared white lambskin is fab.

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Texas
I prefer white with silver hw and definitely prefer the newer jumbos over the vintage. I've never liked the way the vintage ones looked.

For some reason I prefer gold hw on the beige flaps.

Bri 333

SCP Addict
Mar 19, 2008
San Diego
Another vote for the white with silver h/w. I really love the look of silver with white. So crisp and classy.