Poll: Speedy B 25, Speedy 30 ebene or Speedy Idylle Fusain

Which Speedy?

• Speedy B 25

• Speedy 30 ebene

• Speedy Idylle Fusain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sofis2011

Mar 17, 2011
I chose speedy idylle fusain (although i prefer encre or sepia)

Reason: I think it could be discontinued & not part of the permanent whereas the other 2 are & can purchase anytime?? Also 25 is too small & if you are happy with 30 then go for the idylle as it only comes in 30.

I love the idylle but didn't purchase due to size.

I recently purchased my very first & second speedy, lol together ( speedy b 35 & Azur 35. I'm looking forward to purchasing the ebene)

I hope my rant helps?

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
I voted speedy 30 in ebene. The idylle range is not as durable as the ebene or mono speedies - and since you will want a bag which will last you a long time - I went for ebene (as it has no vachetta either).

I also find the 25 is a tad too small... unless you are really really petite!

Shopmore

O.G.
Oct 14, 2009
I voted speedy 30 in ebene. The idylle range is not as durable as the ebene or mono speedies - and since you will want a bag which will last you a long time - I went for ebene (as it has no vachetta either).

I also find the 25 is a tad too small... unless you are really really petite!

I'm 5' and when I tried on Speedy B 25 it looked perfect, but I was debating the 30 for the Speedy Ebene. The major issue I have for the Speedy B was all that vachetta.

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Speedy B! I am not a fan of ebene (especially the stiffer straps) and the Idylle would be too much of a risk getting dirty. Speedy B is the perfect mix of the classic LV with the modern shoulder strap addition!