Poll!! - so, shall we do an Alexa Count!

What Alexa did you go for!!!

• Oak Regular

• Oak Oversize

• Oak Leopard Regular

• Oak Leopard Oversize

• Pink Leopard Oversize

• Ink Regular

• Butter Regular

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, I don't think I added myself to this before? OL regular for me and I could not be happier. The matching ol alexa purse was the icing on the cake. I really adore my set and use it together regularly. Purse gets used everyday now!

Edited: Ah, I see i had voted but had not posted.

Missed this thread earlier - I got the black regular - love it- but can't vote as its not on the list just yet. Have to admit that it is still to be used. I bought it as a b'day pressie for myself from my DH (ehum, forgot to tell him about it :angel:), but he really surprised me and got me another lovely Mulberry bag which I have been using. Am now waiting for the right moment to introduce alexa...

I was looking for this earlier MissM but couldn't find the thread. Well done. I think with the recent Inky reveals we could be in front!

Edit - just looked at the numbers and saw how many Oak reg and OS there actually are....

Can additions be made to the poll now? I'd love to see the updated count - including the black buffalo and black lambskin as well.
I think a lot of recent purchases haven't been counted yet.

I think we posted at the same time there Miss M. Chloe started the poll - I wonder can she change it now to include the new colours/sizes so we don't lose the info that everyone has already posted?

Chloe - we need you!!!