• MAC with finished tassels

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gretnegron

O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
Hi Ladies:

I received the green light from Codi to do a special order for a Bright Royal bag (Nikki, MAC, MAM.. etc..) with silver hardware. As you know, the bright royal for fall was made with gold hardware.

If you are interested, please give your suggestions for the perfect Bright Royal bag w/ silver hardware!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

Any thoughts....I suggest a Nikki, MAM, MAC or 3-zip MAC (which I don't think is available at all in Bright Royal).

Please provide suggestions, and make the bright royal/silver hardware SO dream a reality!!

TXGirlie:

Even though I like the Rocker style, and think it would look great, I would very much prefer one of the bags that I originally suggested. For a smaller bag, I would be willing to do the MAC or 3-zip MAC.

If Codi gives you the authorization for the Rocker, I respectfully suggest that you start a new thread for that SO. Hope that does not bother you. I would like to get along with all the ladies in this subforum.:biggrin:

Yes, it's a good idea to start a separate thread if the Rocker is a "go".. that way we can keep this thread on track and hopefully another style will be decided upon.

Hmm... Bright Royal.... let me think

It would be the same Bright Royal from the Fall 09 collection. You can see pictures of the bags in the Bright Royal color at the Luna Boston website. They already have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.