Poll: Signature Shoulder Tote or Carly? WHY?

Signature Shoulder Tote or Carly in Khaki/Saddle?

• Signature Shoulder Tote

• Carly in Khaki/Saddle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 26, 2007
Alright ladies, you gotta help me decide! I just got back from vacation and it's time to start saving for a new bag. It won't take me too long to get it saved up, just a couple of weeks or so, but I can't decide which one I want-- the gorgeous shoulder tote in khaki sig with the light leather bottom, or a signature Carly in Khaki/Saddle. I saw a girl in Tulsa at the Full Moon with the shoulder tote and it was STUNNING, but I love the Carly too! I really love them equally. Help!

What do you think? Why?

Attachments

• shouldertote.jpg
    shouldertote.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 28
  • carly.jpg
    carly.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 19
I vote for the Carly, too.

Funny thing you asked, coz I just got the khaki/saddle Carly at the Macy's F&F and I love it. I can fit lots of stuff in it, so it pretty much doubles as a tote. And I can also zip it up so I won't have to worry about my stuff spilling out.

My cousin got very close to buying the Sig tote that you are also looking at but decided on the Sig Stripe shoulder tote in khaki/chocolate. Hers was also very nice.

Carly carly!
But may I ask why saddle and not gold?

Eh because I think saddle will match more of my stuff. I'm a silver person, even my Lyndsey sandals are gunmetal instead of gold. And I wear a lot of brown and earth tones because I'm blonde and I think they work with my complexion. I just don't have enough gold stuff! Do you recommend the gold? does it match a lot of stuff?