POLL: Should I get a Black M/L with GHW if I already have the following...?

alfie5884

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Black Caviar M/L with SHW
Black Caviar WOC with SHW
Red Caviar WOC with SHW

Should I still get the M/L with GHW if I have the above? :thinking: I'm 5'2 and the Jumbo is too heavy for me (tried it).

I've considered a Reissue but it seems too wrinkly/flat to me :sweatdrop:

Darling, if there isn't any other bags you love like the chanel classic flap, then having a m/l with gold and a m/l with silver is perfect choice. But try and consider maybe getting a beige with ghw? If not then dont worry,it will only increase in value xo

I probably won't get a black caviar m/l in gold and another one in silver hardware. Maybe consider patent or lamb skin or a different size or a diff color? I think they are too similar and i dont want to spend $4.5k on a similar bag. But if you have the extra cash and love the SHW, I don't see why not.

Go with what you love! In my opinion, the difference in hardware is a pretty big difference. I think gold is a bit dressier than silver. I have a jumbo and a m/l, both black with shw/ and a black maxi with ghw. I love black too.
Hmm, now that you mention it, I'd like a black m/l ghw too. It's SO Chanel!:smile:

I have the classic flaps black Caviar M/L and Jumbo both in GHW. I also want to get in SHW, but trying not to justify in my head. :biggrin: So I am just like you! Wish I could afford to get in both hardware! :biggrin: Instead I got in Red Caviar SHW and next hoping to get Caviar in blue or navy SHW etc.
Well with two exact same flaps in GHW (Different sizes), I still dream about adding the exact flap in black Caviar SHW. Go figure!!! Hope you can decide!!!
Black Caviar M/L with SHW
Black Caviar WOC with SHW
Red Caviar WOC with SHW

Should I still get the M/L with GHW if I have the above? :thinking: I'm 5'2 and the Jumbo is too heavy for me (tried it).

I've considered a Reissue but it seems too wrinkly/flat to me :sweatdrop:

Yes go for it! It is a completely different look with ghw. If you are open to using red or beige that would add more variety in terms of color of leather. HTH, good luck deciding