POLL: Should I get a Black M/L with GHW if I already have the following...?

alfie5884

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Black Caviar M/L with SHW
Black Caviar WOC with SHW
Red Caviar WOC with SHW

Should I still get the M/L with GHW if I have the above? :thinking: I'm 5'2 and the Jumbo is too heavy for me (tried it).

I've considered a Reissue but it seems too wrinkly/flat to me :sweatdrop:

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Melbourne Australia
www.youtube.com
Darling, if there isn't any other bags you love like the chanel classic flap, then having a m/l with gold and a m/l with silver is perfect choice. But try and consider maybe getting a beige with ghw? If not then dont worry,it will only increase in value xo

HADASSA

Feb 22, 2012
Black lambskin with GHW is divine but as Anjool said for variety of colour you can do Beige caviar with GHW.

Lawseenai

Sep 7, 2012
I probably won't get a black caviar m/l in gold and another one in silver hardware. Maybe consider patent or lamb skin or a different size or a diff color? I think they are too similar and i dont want to spend $4.5k on a similar bag. But if you have the extra cash and love the SHW, I don't see why not.

Minty Candies

Jul 13, 2011
Melbourne
I agree. I think it's worth considering other colours, eg i think beige caviar with gold hardware is to die for! But if you love black then i say, why not?

blackquilt

O.G.
May 14, 2011
Chanel la la Land
Go with what you love! In my opinion, the difference in hardware is a pretty big difference. I think gold is a bit dressier than silver. I have a jumbo and a m/l, both black with shw/ and a black maxi with ghw. I love black too.
Hmm, now that you mention it, I'd like a black m/l ghw too. It's SO Chanel!:smile:

ms1234

Aug 15, 2012
USA
I have the classic flaps black Caviar M/L and Jumbo both in GHW. I also want to get in SHW, but trying not to justify in my head. :biggrin: So I am just like you! Wish I could afford to get in both hardware! :biggrin: Instead I got in Red Caviar SHW and next hoping to get Caviar in blue or navy SHW etc.
Well with two exact same flaps in GHW (Different sizes), I still dream about adding the exact flap in black Caviar SHW. Go figure!!! Hope you can decide!!!
Black Caviar M/L with SHW
Black Caviar WOC with SHW
Red Caviar WOC with SHW

Should I still get the M/L with GHW if I have the above? :thinking: I'm 5'2 and the Jumbo is too heavy for me (tried it).

I've considered a Reissue but it seems too wrinkly/flat to me :sweatdrop:

Lvnglife

Jan 6, 2013
Yes go for it! It is a completely different look with ghw. If you are open to using red or beige that would add more variety in terms of color of leather. HTH, good luck deciding