Poll: PLLZZ help me pick a bag! So confused!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
Hey there,

Sorry if this is long. I'll be as short as possible. Went browsing today and came across a MJ Multipocket black with gold h/w..so cute!

Then I actually tried on the LV Saleya MM and thought, wow,,this is classy and comfortable!

Here's the dilemma:

I am expecting in a month and looking for that one "last" bag to tide me over. I like how small the MP is so I can carry it along w/ the diaper bag. Then when I'm not carrying a diaper bag, I can use it for quick errands, etc.

On the other hand, the Saleya is big enough to use instead of a diaper bag at a certain point. Or when I'm running to the store really quick and don't want to lug around a big diaper bag, I can throw some diapers in it along w/ my other essentials while still looking chic :graucho:.

Sooo, my question is which one do I choose? I can't stand making these decisions!! It's driving me :wacko:!!!

It sounds like the Saleya would be more practical at this point. You're going to be carrying around diapers for a while. It will be so much easier to toss your diapers into the Saleya with you're other stuff instead of carrying around a handbag and a diaper bag.

Congrats on your soon-to-be-born little one!

Saleya. As a mom who just finished with diaper bags after three children and 6 years, I can tell you that you won't be leaving the house without carrying at least two diapers and a slim pack of wipes for several years! It makes much more sense to have something that can accomodate your and the baby than trying to carry a smaller bag for yourself. Carrying more than one bag will be awkward and look sloppy.

I vote the Saleya...and I haven't even seen it. But I have seen/held/tried out the MJ Multipocket, and coming from a mama of a 27-month-old, the MJ will be too heavy, too small and too cumbersome to carry WITH a dipe bag. And in those first few months, you need to carry a LOT.

When I had a diaper bag, it got pretty dirty, babies make messes, and you will be changing diapers in public bathrooms sometimes, so if you don't mind using a LV for that, then get it.

Thanks for all the great opinions. Sounds like the Saleya but an overwhelming response! It seems like it will hold up very well too since it's damier.

Now I just have to trek up to my LV store. :graucho: