Poll: Please Help Me Pick A Reissue Colour

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which colour should I go for?

1. Red

44.8%
  2. Gren

48.3%
  3. Copper

6.9%
  1. Hello ladies and gents,

Ive decided my next bag will be the reissue in the medium size (255), however is currently stuck with colour. I've seen all of these colours in real life but have only taken photos of the red. Attacked below photos from both Chanel's website and instagram.

I love the red but I already have 3 red bags (should I go for another?)
    Im leaning towards the green but is this green classic enough?
    Copper is,I guess, a jazzed up version for red. It's also suitable for winter

Red
    Photo 30-11-2018, 7 47 35 pm.jpg Photo 30-11-2018, 7 47 51 pm.jpg

Green
    Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 19.28.19.png Photo 17-12-2018, 2 23 17 pm.jpg Photo 17-12-2018, 2 23 28 pm.jpg

Copper
    Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 19.28.31.png

Many thanks for your votes guys :smile:

2. Love this red! I know you mentioned you have 3 other red bags, so I guess it's really a matter of do you want more color options and do you use your red bags often enough to get another red!

shoesshoeshoes likes this.
  3. My favorite is the red. But if you already have other red bags, my next pick would be the green. But you can't go wrong, they're all stunning!

4. I never liked the Reissue, it‘s such an ugly bag IMO.. the regular quilting and black, it just looks old. BUT OMG these colours in the chevron are beautiful!!!
    I never liked green bags but this one is stunning! Also love the red

5. red all the way[emoji177]

6. Another vote for red [emoji173]️

7. This green is gorgeous with the gold hw and the shade makes it almost a neutral that should be easy to dress up/down. It also looks great on you!

8. I vote green

9. Red! This red goes so well with your skin tone as well.

10. Thanks everyone for your votes. I really appreciate it. I went in store to compare the 2 colours again and i feel like i prefer the green. Its really stunning in real life.
    The red is nice but its not a true red, it has more yellow than blue in it.
    Im gonna wait until 1st of jan to get it because of the new points cycle in Harrods.

Attached Files:

eckw likes this.
  11. Green looks nice on you

12. Love chevron reissues, both bags are gorgeous, the green is gorgeous but importantly it looks quite easy to wear, I would go for the green

13. I've seen all three in person and of the three I love the green the most. Great choice and I love your pictures!!

14. Oh without a doubt, green. So stunning and unique. It will be hard to come by such a fabulous color again.

15. Green for me! Goes great with the aged gold hardware.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice