Poll: Pink or orange perfo wallet?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I've got a pink perfo plate and want to get a wallet too. Do you think it'd be better to go after a pink or orange perfo wallet? I think both colors are lovely but I do like the pink color more. However, I'm not really into the matchy-matchy thing. But then, a wallet I'd carry around more so I wonder if I should get pink. At a loss and would love to hear your thoughts. What would u get and why? Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:
I'm not really into matchy-matchy either, but I think I would still go witht the pink! If you think you are going to carry around the wallet on it's own, go for the color you like better...

well, i'll probably carry both around together but i'd pull the wallet out more for sure. i don't know. i feel like having the pink and orange would be kind of cute, like having candy in different flavors. :drool: but it seems like so far, everyone is rooting for pink!

I'm not really into matchy-matchy either, but I think I would still go witht the pink! If you think you are going to carry around the wallet on it's own, go for the color you like better...

Oh I think I'm in the minority here, but I would go w/ the orange. I think since they are the same style, it would be cool to have a little color switch w/ an orange perfo wallet and pink perfo bag. I think it's perfo-ection, lol. I love both colors and I LOVE orange and pink together, they compliment each other well. That is exactly what I would want, the bag to be pink and the wallet to be orange and not vice versa.

Oh I think I'm in the minority here, but I would go w/ the orange. I think since they are the same style, it would be cool to have a little color switch w/ an orange perfo wallet and pink perfo bag. I think it's perfo-ection, lol. I love both colors and I LOVE orange and pink together, they compliment each other well. That is exactly what I would want, the bag to be pink and the wallet to be orange and not vice versa.

"perfo-ection" - :idea: Re: orange and pink together - I was at the mall today and saw these two colors paired up a lot and they did look good together. Each time I saw them, I'd think about my LV question! Talk about needing a break from LV, huh?