Poll:Patchwork Speedy!

Which Patchwork Speedy?

• Blue

• Gray

• Don't buy them!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the grey would be great! Not as bright and 'in your face' as the blue might be. BUT as a caution...they are releasing denim bags in black later this year and if you're contemplating one of those...then I would go with blue patchwork.

I think the grey would be great! Not as bright and 'in your face' as the blue might be. BUT as a caution...they are releasing denim bags in black later this year and if you're contemplating one of those...then I would go with blue patchwork.

Black patchwork? Really. The grey looks almost black to me. Have you seen them? How did you find out? :confused1:

Yeah, my SA told me later this year LV is releasing Black Regular Denim line, not patchwork.
I kinda like blue, because it has more colors in it, if I was buying a bowly, I'll def. buy Gray......

I see everyone not feeling this line, I was one of them until I saw them IRL. When I was at Trunk show looking at Patchwork Line, there was an older lady(70+) who was dressed really nice with Multicolor White bag. She said she's getting a Patchwork Speedy in Blue, too!! She looked so cute, and I wished I can be like her when I'm in that age.....