Poll on which bag to buy?

What do you think????

• speedy 35 azur (will have $230 leftover)

• neverfull mm azur (will have to add $70)

• alma pm damier ebene (will have to add $350)

• delightful mm monogram (will have to add $90)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Hi everyone, thanks for givin me some of your time to help me choose my next bag!
I appreciate your help so much MWAH!

Hubby got me the alma bb in damier ebene because that is what i thought i wanted.. but as beautiful as it was my emilie was just too big to put in comfortably... I didn't want to go and spend $500 on a smaller wallet just to keep the bb.. so i returned her and have a credit to spend :smile:

I would love a vernis amarante alma MM but wayyyyy too expensive...
I am thinking of getting the azur speedy 35 because i have no azur.. mainly because i never loved it on me but love it when i see it on the lv shelf or in photos... or should i get something similar in price to the BB $1380

helpppppppp :smile:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

If it were me I would go with Azur speedy. I love that print in the summer and I think it looks gorgeous with "winter whites". But, I am a firm believer in being sure about just about everything, so I think you should hold onto that credit until you are certain.

Actually, I think it depends on what you already have…
Normally, I prefer shoulder bags, more carefree, easier to use…
So, I'd vote for a Neverfull or Delightful ;)

I know you returned the bb already but have you thought about using multiple cles in it instead of wallet? Depending on the day, I either use 2 cles or 1 cles and my ZCW and there are still room to spare.

From your poll I will pick speedy. (Have you thought about a Speedy b 25 in Azur or is that too small?)

Thank you for your input all of you
I already own mono neverfull and de neverfull, aswell as mono speedyb35 and de speedyb35. I had the delightful gm and sold it after loving and using it as my everyday bag for 3years... she got dark!
Had eva too small.. alma bb too small.. lol
Poll is pretty close atm....... hm

If it were me I would go with Azur speedy. I love that print in the summer and I think it looks gorgeous with "winter whites". But, I am a firm believer in being sure about just about everything, so I think you should hold onto that credit until you are certain.

I'm with Baglady wait until you are completely sure of what you want. Otherwise you end up impulse buying and not completely happy with your purchase. This is too much money not to be happy. Sounds like you need to spend some time in the boutique trying on different things.

Be Blessed MoNikki