Poll on Mini Sadie!

Kc14

Jan 3, 2013
Hello everyone, I am considering getting mini Sadie in either black saffiano or the black two tone python. Both are in the semi annual sale. Which do you ladies think is more casual / appropriate for a stay at home mom? I don't want anything to dressy looking. TIA for any opinions!

I'm a stay at home mom too. I have the phoebe in two tone python and love it. I like the look of it on the sadie too, but the pain black would go with a lot more and be easier to dress up and down without thinking about to much.

I am biased, because I have the Madeline, but I do love the two-tone python. I don't think it's too dressy. Also, the leather seems pretty durable if you're worrying about carrying the bag around children. I think the saffiano one in black would be just as good, but I am going to vote for the two-tone python, because I like it so much (again, biased).

If I'm paying for the bag and will be the one using it the most, I'd go with what I think look most stunning. Stay at home moms deserves the best. When she's happy, everyone's happy.

Hello everyone, I am considering getting mini Sadie in either black saffiano or the black two tone python. Both are in the semi annual sale. Which do you ladies think is more casual / appropriate for a stay at home mom? I don't want anything to dressy looking. TIA for any opinions!
A while ago I purchased the saffiano small Sadie in black but returned it. Did not like the finish in the black saff. leather, but I do love saffiano leather on my totes and lg. Sadie . The small Sadies in leather are very nice !
I recently looked at the two tone python and love it. It really makes the bags stand out , not too dressy just very nice. I would wear it with jeans and a t-shirt .
Get the one you love.

Last edited: