Poll on Mini Sadie!

Kc14

Jan 3, 2013
Hello everyone, I am considering getting mini Sadie in either black saffiano or the black two tone python. Both are in the semi annual sale. Which do you ladies think is more casual / appropriate for a stay at home mom? I don't want anything to dressy looking. TIA for any opinions!

sb2

Mar 10, 2014
The Western slope, CO
I'm a stay at home mom too. I have the phoebe in two tone python and love it. I like the look of it on the sadie too, but the pain black would go with a lot more and be easier to dress up and down without thinking about to much.

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
I am biased, because I have the Madeline, but I do love the two-tone python. I don't think it's too dressy. Also, the leather seems pretty durable if you're worrying about carrying the bag around children. I think the saffiano one in black would be just as good, but I am going to vote for the two-tone python, because I like it so much (again, biased).

Shan2

FOS stalker
Apr 5, 2013
Midwest no Coach land
If I'm paying for the bag and will be the one using it the most, I'd go with what I think look most stunning. Stay at home moms deserves the best. When she's happy, everyone's happy.

letstalkbags

Sep 21, 2012
Hello everyone, I am considering getting mini Sadie in either black saffiano or the black two tone python. Both are in the semi annual sale. Which do you ladies think is more casual / appropriate for a stay at home mom? I don't want anything to dressy looking. TIA for any opinions!
A while ago I purchased the saffiano small Sadie in black but returned it. Did not like the finish in the black saff. leather, but I do love saffiano leather on my totes and lg. Sadie . The small Sadies in leather are very nice !
I recently looked at the two tone python and love it. It really makes the bags stand out , not too dressy just very nice. I would wear it with jeans and a t-shirt .
Get the one you love.

Last edited:

Kc14

Jan 3, 2013
Ended up with black in regular leather. Thanks to those that offered opinions :smile: