Poll: New Bag Black GST or beige Classic Flap

Black Gst or beige classic flap?

• Black GST with SHW

• beige Clair Classic flap with GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Want to get a new bag and already have a black classic flap with ghw in m/l. Should I get the gst in black with shw or the beige Clair m/l classic flap!??

Are you looking for a different shape in your next bag? If so, I would get the GST. I have a GST and LOVE it. It is gorgeous and fits a ton. If you love the m/l, then a different color on that size would be great. Also, if you prefer a smaller bag, then I would stick with the m/l.

Are you looking for a different shape in your next bag? If so, I would get the GST. I have a GST and LOVE it. It is gorgeous and fits a ton. If you love the m/l, then a different color on that size would be great. Also, if you prefer a smaller bag, then I would stick with the m/l.
i think i'll eventually have both. just not sure which to go with next...

In my opinion, I would get the GST before the price increase since you already have a m/l flap. I LOVE my gst more than the flap just 'cause it's more of an every day bag, you will DEFINITELY get more uses out of it. GST is a def must if you already have the m/l flap :smile:

They both are "must" bags in the collection. I will prefer to buy beige jumbo as my next bag if you can find one. GST can still affordable. I'll wait a bit on that.