Poll: Need a new hangbag for the spring...please help me decide which one!

Karen5000

Jul 3, 2007
Thanks!!

A. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Teri or Faridah in Grass Green. $432

Teri
_5585257.jpg
_5580854.jpg

Faridah
mget2.jpg

B. Treesje Asher - $595, can get for $468
19023productinfosizeshosc2.jpg

wto2rh6.jpg
79585808ge9.jpg

C. I usually hate D & B, but am for some reason drawn to the medium chiara, its at the bottom of my list so far though, price wise its the cheapest $345, but patent leather is quite durable
_5561818.jpg
PH864_l.jpg

Love the Asher...don't care for the other two. I personally lean toward east west shape rather than bags that hang down low on the body and I don't like patent.

Too funny! I had the MJ bag and the D&B bag on my wish list this last weekend after seeing them both at Nordies....well not the MJ but I'm familiar with it.

My thoughts:

1) Good Ruck trying to find either a Faridah OR a Teri in grass green anywhere in the known world. If you do find one, let us know! I'd like one too!!!! ;)

2) That D&B bag is insane. I mean seriously - I've seen it in person and that's soooo not the stuffy D&B bag that I know. I mean this was an amazing piece of juicy candy sitting on the shelf. These colors were so vibrant, so beautiful and the size was so crazy perfect they reminded of Starburst Candies - I wanted one in EVERY color! The Fuschia and the Yellow were my favorites by far!

3) That Asher bag is waaay down on the bottom of the list for me. I don't care for the zipper down the front and uh....it sort of reminds me of a Tano bag.....not that that's BAD you know, but I just reeeeally don't like that style.

Did that help??? :shrugs:

I would def go with the treesje- the leather just looks TDF and I love the vibrant blue color- next would be the MBMJ terri- i just like the overall shapes of these better!:drool: