MTO Damier Galliera in Ebene or Trevi GM or PM

• MTO Damier Galliera in Ebene

• Trevi GM

• Trevi PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

dizzy lizzy

Mar 27, 2010
Hello!

I am new to this forum and I would like to seek your informed opinion as to what bag to choose.

MY dear SA said I can still place an order for a MTO Damier Galliera in Ebene (PM). If I am extremely lucky, I can snag one over the coming days if the person who reserved her MTO Galliera did not show up to claim her bag. The price is around $1,815, and I am wondering if I should proceed with the purchase or add a few hundreds more and get a Trevi GM...better yet get the PM and save the rest for my next splurge.

I hope you can help me decide. Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Monogram Galierra pm.jpg
    Monogram Galierra pm.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 693
  • MTO Galliera Damier Ebene.jpg
    MTO Galliera Damier Ebene.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 368
  • trevi.jpg
    trevi.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 246
I like both bags. I own the galliera ebene. It is a beautiful bag. If you can still order the galliera ebene get it. The trevi will be around for awhile. The Trevi is my next bag I will be saving for.

ladies....thanks for your valuable input....i see a lot of galliera fans here....i will try to snag this one...and buy a trevi in a couple of months....i will post my first reveal if I managed to get my galliera...

again...thank you for taking the time to reply...i have been a TPF lurker for 2 years now and only managed to gather enuff courage to register