Poll: MTO Damier Galliera in Ebene or Trevi GM or PM

MTO Damier Galliera in Ebene or Trevi GM or PM

• MTO Damier Galliera in Ebene

• Trevi GM

• Trevi PM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello!

I am new to this forum and I would like to seek your informed opinion as to what bag to choose.

MY dear SA said I can still place an order for a MTO Damier Galliera in Ebene (PM). If I am extremely lucky, I can snag one over the coming days if the person who reserved her MTO Galliera did not show up to claim her bag. The price is around $1,815, and I am wondering if I should proceed with the purchase or add a few hundreds more and get a Trevi GM...better yet get the PM and save the rest for my next splurge.

I hope you can help me decide. Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Attachments

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
I've owned both and prefer the Trevi PM. I got rid of my Damier Galliera. It wore like a sack on me.

*Jilly*

Feb 7, 2010
Long Island,NY
I like both bags. I own the galliera ebene. It is a beautiful bag. If you can still order the galliera ebene get it. The trevi will be around for awhile. The Trevi is my next bag I will be saving for.

ladies....thanks for your valuable input....i see a lot of galliera fans here....i will try to snag this one...and buy a trevi in a couple of months....i will post my first reveal if I managed to get my galliera...

again...thank you for taking the time to reply...i have been a TPF lurker for 2 years now and only managed to gather enuff courage to register

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
Hope you are able to get the Galliera. It is very comfortable, no concerns with the strap.

lvsforme

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
I have both Mono Galliera and Trevi PM and love them both!! I don't care for Galliera in damier though. It looks prettier in mono IMO.