Poll: Mini Lin Ebene Speedy or Damier Ebene Speedy and why....

Which Speedy would you choose and why??

• Mini Lin Ebene Speedy

• Damier Ebene Speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I'm really not sure I love the Damier Neverfull that I bought. I am a plus size and it just barely fits over my shoulder without a coat. I bought the MM and the GM was the same way as I tried them both on, And I'm not even sure that I like the thin straps. So, if its going to end up being handheld or armheld anyway, maybe I should just take it back and get another speedy but in a larger size (I have 25's). If you were to do this which Speedy would you get? These are the ones I'm thinking....

Mini Lin Ebene...been liking this one for awhile but is it hard to take care of?

11295238_ebene.jpg

Damier Ebene....I have this in a 25
11238866_.jpg

Damier Azur... Although the light Vachetta scares me...
damierazur.jpg

I love all speedys. The Azur would be great for summer but maybe not so great the rest of the year. So it depends on if u have a bag u dont mind using till around April when the Azur would be good to use.

not at all its a worry free bag :smile:
if you're not happy with your purchase return it, get something you're going to enjoy!

Thanks Bag Fetish. I think when I go I friday I will definetly check out the Mini Lin Ebene. I've been crushing on it for awhile I've just been worried about the material as I'm used to the coated canvas. BTW, you can never change your avatar, no matter where you are on tPF, when I see you I think of Pam Anderson. :yes:

I much prefer the Speedy to the Neverfull - get a Speedy! I have all the ones you are considering, and am using my Mini Lin now for the second winter season -- it still looks great.

I am not a huge fan of the neverfull. It looks cute off, but not so much on... and I don't like the straps either. They look like they would dig in to your shoulder! I would go for the speedy. The 30 is a great size, and depending on which speedy you choose, then you can add a shoulder strap too!