Poll...Large Sabrina or LV Speedy...

Which would you choose??

• LV Speedy 30 in Damier Eben or Mini Lin Ebene

• Large Sabrina and some accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I have about $700 to spend on a bag and I thought that I knew I was getting a new LV Speedy bag but then I came over here and started looking at the Sabrina's and I thought "wow, those are so much cheaper and I could get some accessories too". I am going tomorrow and I am just so confused as to what I shold do. What would you do??

Last edited:
I voted Sabrina. It's such a versatile bag.

Having had several speedies and selling them, I got the large Sabrina because it reminded me a teeny bit of the speedy but had much more versatility.

Sabrina all the way :smile:... having the shoulder option is what makes it great!

Although, make sure you try on both the large and small sabrina...the large is definitely larger than the speedy 25 or 30 and possibly the 35 (it's too big for me). The small is probably closer to the 25 than the 30 but can deceptively fit a ton.

Sabrina! They are gorgeous and the hardware gets them a little more flair than an LV. Plus, like others have said it's so nice to have the shoulder strap option. I use mine (I have the black leather, teal leather, and khaki op art sig) both ways all the time!!

i say u have enuf LV. stick to the sabrina and get a few other accessories to accompany her !

p.s. i've gt the speedy 25 and am lusting after the small sabrina !

LV DAMIER, its GORGEOUS---> nutz ducks her head :whiteflag:
I really like both bags but I think a Sabrina will come later on and be cheaper down the road as LV go up several times a year, JMO.
Both bags are GREAT, BEST OF LUCK!!!