POLL: I hope this is final! cerf tote vs expandable flap. color?

I have the large black cerf with gold cc lock and it is the best bag I've ever carried for everyday use. I use it for a diaper bag, tote my knitting and reading materials, a perfect size carry-on for flights, I even carry my 12 inch Apple laptop in it (in a neoprene case). This bag is so durable and timeless and I like all of the pockts for organization. That is my vote! :yes:

o my, i don't think we are helping. but i vote for the expandable. i just got it in the beige. it is absolutely to die for. i was thinking about the cerf earlier and i felt that it was too small for work and the expandable's leather is absolutely to die for....

Ok, ok thanks very much. Even though I still cannot make up my mind in which one to choose (that's my problem, too indecisive), 1. if I pick cerf tote, I definitely will go for the black with gold cc clasp. 2. If it's expandable, then....oops!!! white? beige? navy blue? black? Did you see them all in person? I have no such luck, only from the pics in this forum. So, can those who see it in person or own it give a suggesiton for me, pleasE????

Thousands of thanks!!!!

Cheers,
ppsam

white expandable!!!
white since u've bought black so much:P
and it's totally TDF..besides, it's sprong already!!!

CharityJ and Pinkpudding,
Since both of you vote white expandable flap, do you know what material is it made of ? lambskin? caviar? and how to take care/maintain its beauty? Because the maintenance is my main concern. I know I will buy more and more Chanel in my whole life, but I still want every one to be my lifelong bag without reduced in its beauty.

Thanks!!! And any other comments?

Cheers,
ppsam

My vote goes to the expandable flap in white, too!