Poll: How much do you carry in your bag? Pics, please, if possible.

Carolina59

Jan 3, 2008
Not much: wallet, lipstick, cellphone
Some more: wallet, lipstick, cellphone, cosmetic case
More: wallet, lipstick, cellphone, cosmetic case, agenda
Too much: wallet, lipstick, cellphone, cosmetic case, agenda, tissues, book, bottled water, etc. etc.

PP has intimated that just maybe my bow bag is too heavy because I have too much in it. :roflmfao: Am I the only one?

Ugh. Tried to do a poll and was too slow.

Prada continental zip close wallet
Prada cosmetic case
LV Soupcon sunnies (case is a bit hefty though)
Reading glasses in a small case
Cell phone.

Other than a few boxes of Tic Tacs that's it for me. I can fit all my things in a 12x9x4 inch handbag with some room to spare. :tup:

Okay, here goes:

Prada large zip-around Guaffre wallet
Checkbook
Business card holder
Miu Miu 8 x 4" cosmetic case
Sunglass/case
Tin of Altoids
Large wide toothed comb
Cell phone
Car keys
PDA
Small photo book
Kitchen sink

This is why I LOVE my coffers!! If the bag gets heavy or cumbersome, I simply use the messenger strap to distribute the weight!! :yes:

The usual suspects:

Wallet - medium or continental size (yes, i rotate them too when I have time)
Cosmetic Case - holds my lipstick, lipliner, powder, foldable brush, and a small pen
Lotion + hand sanitizer
Gucci Sunnies case - 4"x2.5".1.5"
Calendar/planner
Atomizer case
Checkbook
iPhone + earphones
Car keys
Gum
Book
Envelope - contains receipts, coupons, reminder notes
... and whatever my kids dump in my purse

When I'm using a small purse, I leave lotion, sanitizer, atomizer case, book and envelope.

If I'm using a really small purse (i.e. Wallet on chain), i leave everything except wallet contents, lipliner (instead of lipstick), powder, cellphone and keys.

Whew.

the essentials:
Cheapo daily wallet
Hermes mini agenda
Book
Coinpurse
Keys
Cellphone
mini umbrella (you never know in England!)
BOTTLED WATER ALWAYS.

Optional:
IPod
Camera
Canvas totebag
Notepad, 4H, HB and 4B pencils. 0.05, 0.3, 0.5 pigment pens

If I go cycling I always carry a multitool. There's always things to be adjusted! hehe I might post pics of contents later :smile:

I'm a total nut (and very anal) & like to have all my things with me, just in case of course (will try to post pics later)

Wallet (checkbook size, sometimes I'll switch to continental)
Keys, passcards, flashlight
Sunglasses, Contact lenses, case, solution
Cosmetics bag (includes lip gloss, eye liner, mascara, powder, mirror, perfume etc)
Pill box, Hair brush, lotion, sanitizer
Blackberry & Cell phone (I keep it separate from my Blackberry as Blackberry is work related)
Financial calculator (I moonlight as an investment banker, what can I say?)
Business card holder, Pencil case (pens, pencil, highlighter, post-its)
IPod & Camera (never know when it might come in handy)
Gum and Excel mints, granola/energy bars
Small bottle of water
Umbrella

An entire life basically…and this is only for spring/summer…in the winter, you can add a cardigan, gloves and scarf to that mix!

All in a ~ 9 x 7 x 3 hobo:

Trifold wallet
Key case
Key ring
Business card case
Cosmetic bag w/ lip gloss, tums, meds, pen, mirror, lotion...
Flat cosmetic pouch w/ coupons, lists, etc.
iPod Touch
Hand wipes

Attachments

• IMG_3582.jpg
    IMG_3582.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 79
Hello ladies!

I believed that I started a thread similiar to this a while ago: What's In Your bag?

http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-an...uncensored-contents-tpfers-purses-262755.html

For curious cats, here's what in my bag:

- Gum (a must for coffee drinkers)
- Ray Ban sunglasses (on sale!)
- Burberry pouch (hand cream, hand santizer and mp3 player)
- Miu Miu patent spazzolato wallet in scarletto (bright lipstick red)
- cell phone (idiot proof model for moi)
- A plush puppy (from an anime show)
- Lesportsac 3 compartment zipper comsetic pouch.
- Occasional book/magazine

And sometimes, whatever my DH cannot fit into his jean pockets go into my purse. E.g, his lip balm, wet wipes, medication, candy...

Ladies, waterproof pouches are absolutely essential. I had the nasty experience of liquids spilling in my purse. Never again. For that matter, I never carry a bottle of water either. Cos' DH has a bad habit of not capping the bottle tightly! So I buy them whenever I'm thirsty!

Here is what I carry with me everyday!

f7f67506.jpg

- My Sony Ericsson cellphone
- My Canon digital camera
- My UNBRANDED sunglasses, haha
- My Kipling Wallet (I love it, it holds SO MUCH) & I can throw it around!
- My Nintendo DS that saves me from boredom.
- A stack of letters/mail or errands I have to run
- My HARAJUKA pouch that holds:
- DS games
- hair ties
- tissues
- cellphone headset
- pen
- soft cloth for wiping sensitive surfaces
- baby lotion
- mini mirror

and sometimes:

- bottle of water

That's most of the things I carry with me DAILY! Even to school. :yes:

Well, thanks you guys. At least I know I'm not the ONLY one who carries a bunch of stuff. And true, some of it could be left behind. (But what if I'm out all day and really do need my little travel toothbrush and toothpaste?:confused1:)

Miu2: LOL, the kitchen sink. I think I love you.

Linpaddy: Sorry, I didn't know there was already a thread about this. I posted it because PP "made" me feel that maybe I am hauling too much (and I'm sure she's right). :lol:

AHL: Totally with you on the "just in case..." :yes:

Vinillinae: I love that you even take a tool with you. That is classic. (Even if necessary.) :roflmfao:

Thanks for all the photos, ladies. Keep them coming. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see what everyone has in their bag. :wlae:

Everyone's purses look so organized! Mine starts out with the usual - wallet, keys, checkbook, cell, sunglasses, eyeglasses, a lipgloss. But, if I carry it more than two days in a row, then I seem to accumulate a bunch of junk, like extra lipglosses and coupons.

Everyone's purses look so organized! Mine starts out with the usual - wallet, keys, checkbook, cell, sunglasses, eyeglasses, a lipgloss. But, if I carry it more than two days in a row, then I seem to accumulate a bunch of junk, like extra lipglosses and coupons.

Pics, please! See, I try to keep every organized by putting it in it's own little pouch, but then I guess those pouches add up weight-wise. :s

I know my stuff would weigh down the bow and that's one of the reasons why I don't own one!

I usually carry in my Prada bauletto purchased during Saks promotion:

Medium Gucci cosmetics case (the 2nd bag in the promo)
Tod's flat nylon pouch which organizes my Fendi french purse, flat agenda, pen and pencil, mini notebook, sony-ericsson slider cell phone, breath savers and various coupons very well!
Prada eyeglasses and case
Small suede coach wristlet which holds my iPod nano
Neutrogena hand cream (the best!)
Muji folding nylon tote to hold grocery or store purchases
One or two soyjoy or nutrition bars for a quick pick-me-up
Notebook from work with handy info