Poll! Help Me Pick a Bag Charm for Edie!

Which Charm Works Best with the Navy Edie with Dark Gunmetal Hardware?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
A friend of mine recently got her first Coach bag. It is her dream bag, a Turnlock Edie 36855 DK NAV navy pebbled leather shoulder bag with dark gunmetal hardware.

I was recently shopping at the Nordstrom Rack sales on Coach fobs and I decided to pick up a nice fob or bag charm so that she can decorate her new Edie. But I found 2 great fobs and couldn't decide between them so I bought them both! But right now I am only planning to give one fob to her, the money isn't an issue, but I don't want her bag to look junky!

The fobs I bought as possible decorations for the Navy Turnlock Edie are:
Exotic Studded Clover 65122 BK GRS
Navy and Dark Gunmetal Long Tassel 65834 BK NAV

Please take a look at the pictures below and use the poll above to let me know which charm you think will best compliment my friend's dream bag, thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Whimsy

Lucylu29

Jan 30, 2016
Arizona
Even though I think the tassel is a great match for this bag I like the clover because I think it will stand out more and I love blue and green together.

This is a hard choice!

Reactions: popartist and katev

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
The tassel is lovely but imo the expected choice. I prefer the unexpectedness of the clover though don't think you can go wrong with either choice.
Even though I think the tassel is a great match for this bag I like the clover because I think it will stand out more and I love blue and green together. This is a hard choice!
Thanks, I like the pop of color that the clover offers. The bag is dark and so is the hardware and the lining is black, so a little splash of green might give it just the right note. I just don't know how she feels about wearing bag charms that are fun and a bit whimsical.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Either one, but be sure you let her know that if she doesn't care for the look, you won't be upset. Bag charms are a personal choice and since this is her dream bag, she may not want to add a charm.

Reactions: katev

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Either one, but be sure you let her know that if she doesn't care for the look, you won't be upset. Bag charms are a personal choice and since this is her dream bag, she may not want to add a charm.
Very true, I will make that clear, thanks!

Jul 9, 2009
I like both of them too, maybe I should show them both to her and let her pick! That's what I did after buying 3 briefcases for my husband's birthday!
I think it would be fab for her to have both to have choice as both go so.well

Reactions: katev