Poll: Help me decide pls!

From all your choices I love the BV. I own the medium size one and looooove it! The large would be a better choice for you, much more casual vibe and you can get a lot more necessities in it. I love mine for the light weight and I wear it out in the evening a lot. My second choice is Tods. While I don't own one, they are beautiful bags and I hear they are very well made. I'm just not a satchel girl and I like wearing a bag high up on my shoulder not slung low against my hip. Enjoy deciding! :biggrin:

There’s a new release from Tod that is less horizontal than the D styling. The G styling handbag has a squarer frame and long and removable strap as well as a top handle.

Thanks rszerer I just checked out the g style but it has buckle handles, I prefer the no hardware ones on d-style, there is a d style tote too but is open top

There is a dd style too which is a bit low priced, wondering how it differs from the d style shape wise

I personally love the Prada, but I voted Mulberry from your description of your style and lifestyle. =)

Thanks Maryg1

Nolia, thanks, yeah though the prada is lovely seems too formal for my lifestyle.
given that I may never use it for work as I work in academia and prefer to be low key

From all your choices I love the BV. I own the medium size one and looooove it! The large would be a better choice for you, much more casual vibe and you can get a lot more necessities in it. I love mine for the light weight and I wear it out in the evening a lot. My second choice is Tods. While I don't own one, they are beautiful bags and I hear they are very well made. I'm just not a satchel girl and I like wearing a bag high up on my shoulder not slung low against my hip. Enjoy deciding! :biggrin:

Bgaholic, I think I saw yours in BV forum, there are so many lovely bags there. my next decision is the size so thanks for chipping in on that. You really hit the right points, the appeal of BV is the lightweight factor which can go into evening.
The Tods is lovely too, but yes I too prefer the higher look rather than satchel

Bottega is soooooooo amazing when you touch it and with age becomes siky, that is it joy to handle it and touch all the time, pure understated luxury

Thanks Vesna, Judygao23
I am leaning towards the tods or bv too, luxurious and classic
Prada doesn't seemsuitable though a beautiful bag
but I having trouble letting go of the mulberry

Thanks Vesna, Judygao23
I am leaning towards the tods or bv too, luxurious and classic
Prada doesn't seemsuitable though a beautiful bag
but I having trouble letting go of the mulberry

oooh, Mulberry is a classic, not too dressy in my opinion, it can easily become your favorite bag, I was about to vote for Mulberry bays, I have it and love it to death, BUT I would love to afford this exact BV one day, not now ...so I am enabling you instead of myself for now :biggrin:

oooh, Mulberry is a classic, not too dressy in my opinion, it can easily become your favorite bag, I was about to vote for Mulberry bays, I have it and love it to death, BUT I would love to afford this exact BV one day, not now ...so I am enabling you instead of myself for now :biggrin:

:smile: any enabling welcome for bv, love it
I think its between bv, mulberry and tods. also I may get a second bag few yrs later.
I am now trying to decide 2 of the 3. bv now and mulberry later seems a good option rather than tods and mulberry as they both seem satchely styles, the bv is very different

I picked the Tod's but honestly my vote's a little swayed by the fact that I LOVE that bag and that or Givenchy Nightengale would be the first bag I would buy if I bought luxury brands!
You have great taste! They are all wonderful choices. Whichever one you choose, you can't lose!

Hi, i love the prada tote but it is out of my price range, it is a beautiful bag though. Very elegent.
However i have 2 Mulberry Bays oak and black Patent both are beautiful, sit easily on the shouler, classy can be dressed up or down and i have had no issues at all :smile:

Cant wait to see your reveal