Poll: Help me choose, please!

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
I'm trying to pick a new fall/winter bag...these are my top picks so far. I am wondering how long the studs look will last, plus I already have one studded bag. The Gauffre seems more classic and so does the grey degrade prada. I definitely need the shoulder strap option.

Thanks so much for your votes/opinions!!

Attachments

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Voted black gaufre. Would consider craquele, but don't trust the finish since it hasn't been out long enough to see how it wears.

L4F4

BITE ME
Apr 4, 2009
This has always been my problem with Prada and Miu Miu. I end up falling in love with several and not knowing what to do. Of the ones you listed, I like the Black Gauffre and the studded Miu Miu the most. I would go with the Black Gauffre because it's gorgeous, a must-have bag, easier to match to clothes, and you already have a studded bag. Good luck!

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
Thanks everyone for all the votes & help!

I used to have a patent black Gauffre bag, the smaller east west style. It was a little small for me every day, so I eventually sold it. I am drawn most to the degrade Grey bag and the Gauffre...I am waiting to receive this bag:

:smile:

Attachments

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Black Gauffre...classic. Love the shape, too. Lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The studded bag is gorgeous!