*POLL* Going into Cartier Friday - help a girl out!

Which option do you like best?

• Love necklace

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Small JUC (with/without diamonds)

Votes: 51 63.8%
  • Small JUC ring

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Amulette de Cartier in onyx

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Small Love ring

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
Very excited to be going into Cartier to buy something special for 24/7 wear. Budget is max £4K (so $5kish) & rose gold. I currently wear a RG or SS watch on my left wrist, & stack a RG thin Love & DBTY.

I’m looking at so many different things I’m going around in circles.

1. Love necklace (interlocking rings) - nice & classic, will match my love & a great price but I don’t tend to wear the same necklace every day. I really want something I’ll wear 24/7

2. Small JUC bracelet (either with or without diamonds) - love this. I could wear it 24/7 & switch wrists if I felt like it (I never take off my love). I’d need a size 14 which is currently not available in the uk. If a special order is 30% on top of the price (which my research seems to suggest) I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that. Anyone know if I’d had to pay for it all upfront??

3. Small JUC ring - love the JUC line & this is something I can wear 24/7. A great option if I don’t get the bracelet (both would be too matchy for me)

4. Amulette de Cartier in onyx - beautiful but husband doesn’t like it. I’m also wondering if will go with enough outfits.

5. Small Love ring - very classic & can wear 24/7 but not sure it’s a WOW piece

HELP!!

I think heart says JUC with diamonds irrespective of cost, head says Love necklace & JUC ring.No idea which will win on Friday!!

Since you have bracelets already, and I don't see that you have a necklace currently, I would highly suggest you take a look at the C de Cartier necklace in RG. I tried it on last Friday and even the .30ct size is GORGEOUS and substantial looking, and it is in your price range.

It is perfect for everyday in my opinion. You should ask to look at it when you are there. I posted recently about on a thread about necklaces. Sorry if I threw you off since what I'm suggesting is not any of your above choices!

You'll know what one you want once you try it all on. I went in thinking I wanted a small juc and ended up getting a small love which wasn't even on my radar. I didn't love the small juc on me but now I'm back to wanting it again (maybe with diamonds).
Cartier ~ such a slippery slope, lol. :biggrin:

The JUC line definitely seems the most popular! I’m kinda going off the ring. Looking at reviews on here a lot of people have said it’s uncomfortable which means I’ll never wear it. I do like to have an idea of what I’d like going in - otherwise God knows how much I’ll spend!

Any reason why no one is really picking the Love necklace? That’s my husband’s favourite

I made a post about a different love necklace (pave open circle) and it got almost NO love! It was also my husband’s favorite. He was shocked and I think a little disappointed it wasn’t a clear winner!

All those are great pieces, you’ll know when you try them on!! Go with what makes your heart sing, this is what you’ll wear the most in the end... do post pictures if your tryouts if you can ;)!
Have fun deciding!