Poll:Geant Cougar,BV, or Roxbury? Need Photoshop Savvy pp!

Time to get a shoulder bag!

• BV-work horse bag, but don't like vachetta straps

• Geant Cougar-double as school & wkend bag, no vachetta, but snug fit shoulder strap

• Vernis Pomme/Perle Roxbury-it's a Roxbury, need i say more?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 13, 2006
OK, I need to get a shoulder bag for my LV collection, but was torn between:

Damier Geant Cougar(inspired by Karman's post)<--can double as school and weekend bag, no vachetta, but snug shoulder fit. Can anyone post a pix of you holding it? Can i use straps?
BV<--everyday work horse bag, but don't dig the vachetta
Vernis Roxbury Pomme/Perle(thanks to arnott and twiggers' post)<--it's Pomme, need i say more?:graucho:

they are all around the same price range, but i was wondering can any photoshop savvy pp do a pix of Perle and Pomme Roxbury w/patina, you know, like the one we saw for Azur? i really like the contrast of naked vachetta w/Pomme, but not sure if i will love it the same after the vachetta starts to patina....i like my vachetta light. On the other hand, i think i will like Perle Roxbury after the vachetta starts to patina, however, i already have a Chanel white patent leather bag, also the color transfer scares me...... Experts, what do you think?

I guess it depends on what you're going to use the bag for ?

if the vachetta of the BV is going to bother then it will bother you with the vernis roxybury.

But again i guess it depends on what your plans are for this bag?

I have tiny wrist, so i can fit my hand in the oval opening of Roxbury fine instead of grabbing it from top, KWIM? also the strap will be worn messenger style for me, so i don't touch it that much anyway. I worry about BV's strap b/c i have narrow shoulders(had an 'accident' w/it as some of you might recall), so i have to keep touching the vachetta strap to put it back on my shoulder. Geant Cougar, i can use it for school, perhaps weekend bag/carry on, though i rarely travel these days.....

Keep your votes comming!

Matt-how long is the strap? there's none for me to see in store, and SA said it's a short handle, so more of a snug fit...it will really help to see it on pp's shoulder ^^

Here are a few pics

It looks fairly large enough. If it fit on me ( and I have bigger arms than you do) it will fit on you for sure!

as you see, its VERY roomy and I just absoutely LOVE it!

I plan on buying it one day! :yes:

Matt~>>>hugs<<< Thank you a bunch for posting the close shots!!!! It's more duarble than BV for sure, but do you think it can stand the weight of college text books? my backpack weights aprox 2 BoML book....sry i don't have a scale w/me, but i think it's about that heavy.

Not my best, but here ya go:

untitledtruecolor01kr4.jpg

untitledtruecolor02zx5.jpg

Well I own the BV & the Pomme Roxbury. Use wise...I'll get more use out of my BV because it is more of an everyday tote that goes with everything, whereas my Pomme Roxbury I see myself being more careful with it (because of Vernis) and more careful with the colors I wear with it. BUT I still vote Roxbury....it can be handheld or shoulder, dressy or casual!

I also tried it;) I need to practice my Photoshop skill.:Push:
I hope it looks like the darker orange patina:love:

Actually Roxbury has less leather, so it shouldn't bother too much if it gets patina.

Attachments

• patina.jpg
    patina.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 88
  • patina2.jpg
    patina2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 88