Poll - Fendi B-bag vs. McQueen Elvie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Fendi B-bag vs. McQueen Elvie?

1. Fendi B-bag

2. Alexander McQueen Elvie

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I would appreciate everyone's input! I just received a Fendi B-bag in the blue/black combo and am a bit on the fence. I also have a red patent Alexander McQueen Elvie on its way to me and have decided that I just can't keep both bags.

I wanted a Fendi B-bag for AGES but am now thinking it's not the most timeless bag, whereas the Elvie has a cool punk/classic edge. Any input is appreciated! So which bag is the keeper?

Fendi Blue/Black B-bag:

[​IMG]

Elvie in Red modeled by LeAnn Rimes:

[​IMG]

2. Of the two, I much prefer the Elvie - that red is TDF! :drool:

3. I agree about that the McQueen makes more of a punk/classic statement, but I wasn't that crazy about it in patent. Then again I think I prefer softer patent leather for larger bags and the more structured look for clutches and shoes. I like the B-bags and they're a great structured "work" look, but if you like the punk/classic look or something with a little edge maybe the McQueen is the way to go. Or I also really like the east west B-bags.

Or even a medium YSL Muse? YSL makes some other bags that I think are a little more edgy.

4. I never love Fendi B-bag, but that Elvie red is a killer! McQueen Elvie hands down!

5. I prefer the McQueen

6. I prefer the second! It's HOT!

7. I voted for the Fendi, but if you don't love it 100%, then get the other!

8. I would seriously love to have that McQueen bag!

9. I like the Fendi, myself.

And what did LeAnne do to her face?

10. the mcqueen is hot especially in the red!

11. The Alexander McQueen Elvie is gorgeous...:tup:

12. They're both pretty, but I voted for the Fendi B. I own a smaller Fendi B in the same color combo, and the blue is more vibrant IRL. I voted against the McQueen because I'm beginning to get tired of patent leather, and this looks like the kind of smooth patent that would attract lots of fingerprints. Plus, if I recall correctly, you've already got a bordeaux patent Jimmy Choo, don't you wickedassin??? Do you have any other blue bags?

13. elvie!!!

14. i'm so glad you found the mcqueen! i really love it, but can you wait until it arrives and then decide when you can compare them both in person?

15. I was compelled to "jump" on the Fendi after I saw yours! :P And you're right--I do have the bordeaux patent JC Riki. :rolleyes: I "love" that bag but I've just really wanted a pop of color! Most of my bags are darker colors like black, chocolate brown.... And I've really been craving a RED bag!

I know what you mean about the smooth patent attracting fingerprints. I checked out a black patent one the other night and it seemed to be relatively "fingerprint-proof"...

I don't have a blue bag but I think if I ultimately get something in blue, I'd like something a little more like an electric blue--like this shade:

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Treesje/19387.aspx