Poll: Fave Hermes Skin

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

What is your fave hermes skin?

1. glazed croc

2. matte croc

3. ostrich

4. lizard

5. goat leather

6. bull/calf leathers

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. (i'm re-posting this thread again, to include a poll. Vlad/Megs/Mods - kindly merge posts. thanks)

considering all factors,

durability,
    maintenance level,
    WOW factor,
    etc

which is your fave?

2. Ostrich.:love: :love: :love:

3. Matte croc for me!!:love:

4. Matte croc in choco would be my dream bag!

5. We're twins!! I didn't specify above, but that's my dream bag aswell !!Let's see who gets it first..!?! :lol: :lol: (Joke) not me for sure...:sad2:

6. Oh, I would love to someday own a matte croc or lizard birkin, but I think that moment is still far far away..

From now on I can settle down with box leather or chevre..

*Sarah*

7. Matte croc

8. I want a black lizard Birkin 32 or 36 HAC sooooo bad. But I've heard that lizard only goes up to 30 because of the small size of the skins.:cry: But then again, I heard that from monte-carlo-babe, who we know can't be trusted :evil:

9. LOL! Duna, I only wish it was me!!! :love: But if you go first, I want visitation rights!!! :lol::lol::lol:

10. if only we could select more than one in the poll! lol
    i chose ostrich, but i love goat/bull/calf leather also!

i'm not into croc yet, but i've only seen pictures, maybe if i see one in real life i'll fall in love!!

11. I also love both ostrich and goat -- no crocs or lizard for me but like Diana, haven't seen IRL!

12. Chevre is my very favorite attainable skin, ostrich would be my dream skin. In fuchsia!!!

13. Ok, it's a deal..!!:lol: :lol: Maybe when I'm 80 and one of my kids will be a millionaire and generous enough to give me one...!! ;) :lol:

14. I would love to have ostrich :love::love::love:

and ...

if my savings account allows, a matte croc in rouge VIF 25cm Kelly with palladium/ruthenium hardware :lol::lol::lol:

15. Glazed croc!

It's gorgeous to begin with, it wears better over time, and it just looks like royalty~ :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice